Friday 8 June 2012

comeback

Sorry for laying off Stardoll but I found that my interest has piqued again, and I want to get back in the groove.

Some answers first.....
So people wanted to know if I had an alter ego account on Stardoll. The answer is yes, I do. Its very active in the blogging world, and you have all read a post by my alter ego at least once.
Also, some wanted to know if I actually look like my MeDoll. Answer? Yes, actually. My hair is longer, but the facial features are quite similar.
Finally, one last question. Will I continue in the blogging world? I don't know. I want to, but with the lack of inspiration, I find its hard to write. Perhaps I'll start a fashion blog like that terrible one a while ago where the author bagged on "famous" Stardoll members and their outfits. Or not.

I guess what I am trying to say is for now, I'm back. I don't know how long and I don't know what my goals are going to be, but I'll say this, Everyone is up for grabs. Before everyone was scared to step out of line and anger an "elite." Well, guess what! PSG is OVER. OVER. BFM is dying. MDM, well let's just say Aislin is obviously getting busy with her new hubby and can't run the blog anymore.

So I guess it's all up to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment